Liposuction is also known as "fat plastic surgery", "fat shaping", "liposuction", refers to the removal plastic surgery of various parts fat of the human body.
Fat is below the skin and above the muscle, can be divided into shallow, middle, deep fat, there are some fiber and microvascular tissue in the fat middle, liposuction too deep will injury muscle and easy to bleeding, too shallow easy lead to uneven.
The origin of liposuction surgery
Since the 1960s, some European physicians have used scraping surgery to remove some fat, but because the results will be bleeding and uneven, so this fat removal surgery was soon eliminated; 1974, two Italian gynecologists (Dr. Arpad and Giorgio Fischer) developed a "blunt tunnel" approach, In 1982, the French surgeon (Dr. Yves-Gerard Illouz) invented the "suction assisted lipolysis", combined the concept of the blunt tunnel and negative pressure aspirations, to achieve the commonly known liposuction surgery we know today; there is a French physician (Dr. Pierre Fournier) the use of local anesthetic and postoperative elastic clothing wearing, making the surgical results improved. Then under the joint assistance of many American orthopedic surgeons, today, " super-wet liposuction " and "swelling of the local anesthesia liposuction" is the most widely used and accepted liposuction surgery skills.
The lower part of the body is easy to accumulate fat parts, including butterfly sleeves, face, neck, chest, waist, back and other excess fat can be liposuction surgery, to achieve the perfect body sculpture.
A two - stage description of liposuction surgery
The first stage
Inject the local anesthetic into the treatment area, the local anesthetic drug injection dose, each treatment site into the amount of local narcotic drugs, impact the physician liposuction surgery final suck out amount of fat, can be divided into four categories:
- Dry - No local anesthetic drug
- Wet - 200-300cc diluted anesthetic drugs of each area
- Super Wet - Average inject 1 cc of diluted anesthetic and extract 1 cc of fat
- Swollen Tumescent – inject 2-3cc diluted anesthetic, extract 1cc of fat
The second stage will be fat withdrawal from the treatment area, different liposuction surgery options:
- Traditional liposuction - liposuction with manpower.
- Computer power assisted liposuction - The use of computer-assisted liposuction machine to carry out liposuction
- Waterjet power assisted liposuction -The use of high-pressure fan-shaped water column, loosening the structure of adipose tissue. at the same time can continuous extract fat and inject water to lose fat. Water knife liposuction do not need to inject too much swelling liquid, postoperative edema situation will be reduced, of course, save time and effort is also the focus.
- Ultrasound Power Liposuction - Use ultrasound-assisted power liposuction machine to carry out liposuction.
- Laser liposuction - Dissolves fat with laser energy then proceed liposuction.